mardi 18 décembre 2007

Veggie muffins

Hi emily, so as I told you I have a ton of pictures of recipes to add here. Hopefully I shouldn't be as busy the coming weeks and will be able to add a few.


But here's already the recipe for those veggie muffins I brought the other day at your place. (sorry I'm re-using again that same pic but Hey, you can actually see the muffins !!:-D )

It's just a basic "gateau au yaourt" (yogurt cake) with slightly less sugar and a few frozen veggies thrown in.. can you tell I improvised this recipe..? :-P

Here's what you need.
1 yogurt (125 g size)
4 eggs
1 yogurts full of sugar (it would be 2 for a regular sweet cake)
3 yogurt full of flour
some baking powder

Mix all the ingredients. Then I added some frozen green peas, sliced red pepper, & little dices of gruyère cheese. Put it in a muffin pan, cook at about 180° C ... until they're ready to eat !!

Bon appetit ! :-)

2 commentaires:

Emily a dit…

I need to make these soon since Darin consumed the leftovers so quickly. Thanks for the recipe!

Susan in Lille a dit…

Oh my gosh...bless you all!! I'm new to France and feel like I'm crippled with all the "Frenchness" of the grocery stores (read Carefour/Auchan) and ingredients. Will bookmark and read all the archives!!