samedi 20 octobre 2007

Courge and Courgette Soup

Hey Emily, I know I gave you that recipe last Thursday but I thought I'd write it down on our brand new blog !!
My cousins made that soup last weekend and it was so yummy I had to cook another one this week. More than easy, you'd hardly need a recipe besides the ingredients !!
We've been eating soup more or less every night for a couple of weeks and this is such a nice change from the usual veggie soups..

Here's what I used:
a big fat chunk of Courge (pumpkin)
3 middle-size Courgettes (zucchinis)
1 Bouillon-cube volaille (chicken stock cube)
and the final touch : 4 "Vache-qui-rit" ( Laughing-cow cheese portions)

Basically you peel and prepare the Courge and Courgette, throw them in a large pot with some water and the chicken stock, let it cook.
Then drain most of the water (Courgettes will have enough water in them), add the cheese portions, mix it in a blender.
And that's it ! Bon appétit !

1 commentaire:

Emily a dit…

First, I need to buy a blender...